December 19, 2009

i love you abdul rahman;D

You always make everything right
You always know how to make me smile
You're the last person to tell me good night
Baby you make each day worth while

I cherish every day, every word and touch
You're the first guy I can be myself to
Theres no denying I love you so much
I love everything of what you say or do

I know in our hearts we're meant to be
And I want the whole world to know
Just how much you mean to me
And I hope you everyone it shows

I admire everything that makes you whole
Your strength to get through each day
I love everything that comes with your soul
There not enough words to truly say

Whenever your arms are wrapped around me
Each time I feel your lips touch mine
The love in my heart although no one can see
Has gotten so much bigger and stronger over time

You're everything I dreamed of at night
I love everything about who you are
Being around you scared away my fright
You are my angel and my shooting star.;D

No comments:

Post a Comment