September 1, 2009

TIMEOUT

Went to do project work. Was raining heavily!!!!!!!!! Damn cold. PPRRR… hahahahah!!! Then stress3. When done, he’s busy painting. Then don’t want to disturb. Watched high school musical 3 with dad. Hahahahaha!!! Then head to Jurong point to break fast. Ate KFC again. On the way there, he called. Then talked for awhile then reached JP. Then texted. Bought food then ate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D. After eating, walked around JP. Looked for shoes. Then head home!!!!!!! On the phone right now!!!!!!!!; D. I LOVE YOU ABDUL RAHMAN BIN YAHYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 august 2009;

Today went to school in PE attire due to aces day dance. Wore Neptune. ;D. heheheheh. Then walked to school, walked pass cosy. Saw him. He’s totally not okay. HMMM…. Then reached school, went to dentist. Mimie asked me to ask something regarding her tooth. Then head to ISH for aces day exercise. Then head back to class. Blah3. At 12, went hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But boring la sey the performance!!!!!!!!!!!! Serious shit. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the teachers dance, damn cute!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Mr Tay damn cute!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Then went back to pioneer with Syarmmimie. Huhu. Meet my friends… then head home. Took bus. On the phone. Text. Then accidentally slept. :O. hahahaha!! Then woke up at 7. Thanks to my dearest sweetheart. Then at night on the phone.

I simply can’t figure out why you had to ask that question of yours. You made scared. Suddenly I felt that you no longer care. Hmm… I felt like it’s the end of us. Simply THE END. I even after knowing that you were just asking, I don’t know why. But I can’t stop thinking about what made you say that. Like seriously. It’s not like I don’t trust you or something. But you kept me wondering. I love you. That’s the only thing that I seem to figure out the whole night. Despite knowing the truth, I don’t know why but I just felt that I’m losing you. ;(. I’m sorry but I can’t seem to forget that question of yours. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment