May 28, 2009

SUNGAI BULOH and.....


hey3. sorie coz didnt update my blog lately. was damn lazy sey. ahhahah!!! btw. went sungai buloh today. hahahha!! wit 2na2. hahaha!! damn hot sey at thr! bt ok la. fun jgk. i think. hahahha!! head to 860 aftr that. for 1 hour. then for for home at 6.30 with syida. went ngaji thn doctor. coz my bro sket. cian die. wakakakaka!!! damn tired. need go bck sch 2mrw hand in report book. wah. leceh! hahahah!! chat with random ppl. damn bored! then. babey?... hmmm.. hahahahahha!!!!!!! kekek.

lately,i dunno wat ive been thinking. i dont even know what i want. wow. there's a lot of things that should be said. but not be heard. i hope u undrstd. its been hard la sey. i just know what to say. its hard for me. but yet, easy for you. im sure about that. got to know things. I JUST HATE IT WHEN THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!!! easy to say,나는 혼동한다. i've said it.


which is which?...

I Hate You
And Yet I Love You Too...
But I Don't Know Why
I Lay Under The Sky
And Wonder
I Sit There And Ponder
Crying And Torn Inside
I Just Wanna Hide
Hide In The Darkness
In The Black Abyss
I Hate You
And Yet I Love You...
I'm So Confused...
Confused About My Feelings For You.....

No comments:

Post a Comment