May 15, 2009

Bullshit!







had my dnt paper. done. went out. tros pat gate ray text say class no lock. ran up with liyana. saw ah family. then smile at him. tros run up to fourth four. fuh! penat!!!!!!!!!!!!! injure my hands. huhu. hahahha!!! then on my way down, saw 4-1 ppl. hahhha!!! then go mac with BP. saw my mkck. tok2. then go home. went to central. then to gek poh. was a hot day!!! damn hot!!! wah. cnnt tahan man. then wait outside poneer primary. ingat lagik when i p5. wakakakaka!!!! then saw his bro. hahahah!! went home, play com. dah lame sey tk pkai ni com!!! hahahhaha!!! then done blogging.=) at night, campwhore with my little bro. gerek la sey!!! ahhahahah!!! wait for sis to get home. then, GOODNIGHT.


HAISH............................................................


The way we were before.

All your games are driving me mad
The way you talk about me makes me so sad
When you were with me you were a different 'you'
Now when you go out you tell them we're through
I know we're no longer lovers, but I thought we were friends
You made this decision, you determined the end
You begged me to let you love me and finally I did
Little did I know the truth was always hid
You promised that no matter what, we'd stay close
Your friendship is the one thing that I miss the mos
I don't need your lips or your foolish lies
But I want you to hear my silent cries
I want to go back to the way it was before
Before I went and opened the door
I let you into a heart that was torn
You went ahead and ripped it some more
You came back for a second dose
I let you kiss me, that's what hurts the most
You were with someone else, you knew we could not be
You lied about what happened and put the blame on me
We don't talk anymore, yet the rumors grow
After all that's gone wrong, I still miss you so
I just want things to be normal again
I want to go back to being your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment