February 8, 2011

State of disbelieve. Still. :D


Am I even given a chance?? HAHAHA!! Maybe I am given a chance but at times, people tend to take things for granted. People like me.:/. I won't realize it until I loose it. :/. Not a good example. Don't be like me. 


^^. It will need loads of courage to tell someone that you like them. I know. HAHAH!! But at times. When you feel like you want to say it out, you became silent. Having to think of what will him/her reaction be, it scares the chills down my spine! HAHAHHA!!!


Firstly, as if this question will be brought up. HAHAH!! Secondly, if someone really will ask me, I'll be damn damn damn damn damn damn damn speechless!!! Whether or not I will accept, I WILL BE SPEECHLESS!!! Like.............. You know. HAHAH!! I don't think you know. HAHAHA!! Forget it!



Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......... Would you? HAHAHA!! (Being random. No answer needed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment