February 2, 2011

School this week. (2 and a half day of school in a week.)









On the 31st January 2011, had Social Studies CA. HAHAH!!! It was okay??? HAHAH!! Didn't managed to finish it on time. :/. Standard... HAHAHAH!!! Then after school had Inter-House Games. HAHAH!!! Clashes with Mother Tongue Talk. HAHA!! But left earlier!!! ^^. HEE!!! WE WON FIRST!!!! I was thrilled!!! Never in my history of Secondary school life, I've won. HAHAH!!! So it's a sweet victory for me!!! ;D. Got home and had a nap. ^^. HEHE!!! You managed to wake me up! ^^. The next day, had Chemistry test. Malay Dance practice after school... Ended around 4+?? Then went to Aunt's house. Then she brought me to Changi to eat..... SO FAR HUH???!!! I know!!!! Then reached home at 1. You waited for me!!! Awwwwwwwwwwww... ^^. Then got home and slept!!!!! HEHEH!!!

Currently in Aunt's crib again. HAHAH!! Just now CNY celebration in school was.... NORMAL??? HAHAH!! Then we won 1st for hamper-making!!! ^^. HEE!!! Then went banquet and conquered the whole area at the back. COOL SHIT!!! HAHAH!!!! Went home and out again. Went to play pool at Safra!!! Initial plan was to play at Arena. HAH!! But didn't. It was my first time holding a pool "stick". It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!! HAHA!! But managed to win my first match with Moo. HAHA!!! When paired with Ihsan, was close to winning.... But didn't. HAHA!! Learnt a few styles of holding the "stick"... HAHA!! COOL!!! Should do it more often!! :P!! Then went Jurong Point to buy some food. HAHAH!!! Headed to the blocks nearby to eat the food. Then played Truth or Dare.. HAHAHAH!! Then got home while Mum and Sis went to Jurong West Avenue 1. Around there?? Went to sleep... Before that wished you a Happy New Year!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment