December 14, 2010

Think about it...


Tell me about it.


Trying not to look.


Cute! Aren't they?!


Hmmmmm.......


Prove me wrong will you?


Yea. Always been this way. ;(


Do you?


You're there. Away.


Hmmmmm..........


Answer me will ya?


I never did like the word FOREVER.


I don't even know what I want...


:)


I tell this to myself everyday. To make me feel better.


:/


Never. I'm sorry. This is me.



Please. I thought you were different.


Why?? Darn!


Make this for me will ya? :D. Teehee. I want it. :DD


I never did. But I've learnt. :)


It's so hard.


Because you thought it won't affect anyone around you. But actually, it will. :)


I always have this problem. :/


People make mistakes. :)


I'm sorry. :/. Because you never showed me how much I matter to you.


Hmmm. Love yourself.


At times. Cause you know, it hurts you so bad,


But I just don't know who. But you do. It shows.


When I see this picture, it reminds me of Bibik Comel's wedding. ;D



Because we exist.


I wish, one day, I wake up and this plate is waiting for me. :D



Other people always let you down.


Reading back the past made me laugh. HAHAH!!


Am I sure?



" I will always be there for you. I swear."


Love stories. 



Please?



Hugs.



With that incident.


I did. Its just that you don't notice me. :/.


Because, I'm not.


:)


Will ya?




Fcuk.


Prove to me that you don't want me to leave.


I'm trying not to.


I want to take a picture this nice. XD


A weird fact. XD


Why?!


Whisper to my ear saying something cute that can make me laugh. :)


When will my turn come? 


Thinking about it, its so long........



Where'd you go?


So true. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment