December 7, 2010

FB


Harrow my 9 years of friendship bestest friend! I really really have to say this. Looking through my birthday pictures, I AM STILL speechless that you and th rest manage to pull through a total of 15 balloons for me. Thank you very super much for making things happen for me on that day. Thanks for the cutest surprise ever that you guy...s have ever done for me through this 15 years of my life. I really appreciate it like ALOT. Eventhough 4th dec didn't really turn out great for you (i know you know). Set that shit aside and just remember that you have made this 9 years friend of yours here the most happiest girl on earth on that very day. We've been through thick and thin together, and I want you to know that today, I call you my bestest friend on earth. I love you Sarmira Filzah. Be strong girl, I promise you I will always be here :') ♥


Aww... This is the sweetest thing I've ever heard from a friend of mine. Seriously. Not everyone goes around telling their friends how much they meant to us. And you did. On public!

Its our pleasure. We really hoped that you guys are happy ...even though not all of US made it to the DINNER and CELEBRATION. 6 is pathetic enough. But we did pull it off. ;)

I love you, Syarmmimie Roza. Our friendship is something that I won't want to forget. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment