August 28, 2009

you cared like a father;D

28 august 2009;

went to school. but no sight of him. hmmm.... wondered. then at comp lab, i text kiki asking he got come school not. he didnt.;(. didnt got to see him. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then im just sitting here worrying why he's not here. hmm.... i got a feeling that ure down with fever. hmmm...... imy.ily.

27 august 2009;

my last test, geography and homec, was okay. i can say that. both examiner so fierce!!!! hahahahahah!!! then after paper, went canteen waited for krystal. huhu. she want go cut hair. i accompany her. then the whole BP followed. cute sey!!! hahahahaha!!! then the shop, we occupy. hahahaha!!! then krystal so cute. she scared her hair wrong cut. hahahahha!!! then went to cosy. she want to buy kitten food. then went back to prime. moo and nai followed. then they bought the foods. then head back to cosy. slack. 4.30, krystal, fiqah and syida went home. then he came!!!!! heheheheh. talked to him!!!! hehehehhe. imy dear. then blah3. at night he at home. at 2043 is when i receive his last message. for a few minutes, i tried to call and call. but engage. i dial around 30 times?!! then at last, he called. damn happy! but his hp spoilt. aiya!!! cannot cntact him!!!!;(. then slept late. he sick. so, slept a little earlier. but still, late. hahahahha!!! recorded his voice;D
Your eyes;
I look into your eyes
I get hypnotized.
I cannot move.
I cannot breath.
Your brown eyes
They confort me.
I start to cry.
I dont know why.
I get scarred.
I turn away.

26 august 2009;


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURUL AMALINA BINTE ABU BAKAR!!!!

it was raining heavily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheheh. lepak after science paper. before test, did sec 3 subject combination!!! omg!!!! i dunno wth i was doing!!!! urgh!!!! irritating!!!! then went to calss late. we started the test far later then the others! hahahahahah!!! then went cosy when done. and my mt ca4 paper, got my name!!! hahahaha!!! bangga skejap. hehehehhe. then went home at.... 5? after doing my maths homework. hahaha!!!! otp. then im done!!!! ZZZzzzzz. ily.;D


25 august 2009;

had mathematics and literature test. maths not done!!!! urgh!!! frustating!!!! hahahahah!!! then literature nice timing. aftr school, straight went home. then slept. huhu. then woke up, food is ready. ate. otp again!!! and guess wat?! got to see him!!! he went to 840. lepak. eeeehe!!!!! heheheh. cant study science, transport and living things, topic. hahhahahah!!!! then stress free when talk to him!!! hehehehehe. i simply love you dear;D

24 august 2009;



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALIK!

today history test. was okay. but source base damnhard la sey!!!! hahahahahhaha!!!! then head straight for home. saw him at canteen. bt didnt know that he's actually waiting for me!!!!! omg!!! im terribly sorry dear one.;(. then meet him outside school. khalisah accompany me!!!;D. then talked to him. apologise. then, alamak!!!! something went wrong. just SOMETHING. that is totally unneccesary. like seriously. hmmm... but things get under control when we talked about it. ate buka. then meet him!!!!!!!!! went jp. got to buy some stuffs for tomorrow's math test. reached home at 10.15. then otp! eehe!!! stayed up late again.;D talked about stuff. ily. thanx for being there by my side when i need you.;D but. somethings are meant to be a secret huh u guys?.... i did not mention to anyone. simply disappointed. tats all.. hmmm... but im okay!!!! dun u all wrry;D. thanx to abdul rahman bin yahya!!!=D

♥Tonight you and I have talked for the first time in awhile and it gave me an amazing feeling deep down inside sending a big smile on my face. Talking to you made me feel alive for the first time in a long time. You fill my life with laughter and love. I believe that you are sent from above. You came back into my life and set me free from the chains that had been weighing me down. You made me realize that the only real love of my life actually wanted to be with me too. You see with you in my life I'll always have a love that will be forever true.


23 august 2009;

stayed at home! woke up at 1. hahahahhaha!!! then clean up cabinet.WTH-.-". hahahahha!!! then.... soon.... aircon is being repaired. hahahahah!!! but i studied at the other room. when im done, get ready the food for buka. then ate. at night, study again. then otp with my deary sweetheart!!!! hehehehehe. then slept late again. hmph! who cares. haahahahha!!! for him, can one!! hahahha!!!. k shuddup mira. k. done. hahahahha!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM LIVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!=D

22 august 2009;

went to hafeez house. do project work. then, doe around 5?? late huh? i know. hahahahha!!! i did everything!!! and im prod of it!!!! heeheheh. then, head for home. =D. hehehehehehe. after that otp!!! till 630. hehehhe. went prime after buka. huhu. saw lifebuoy!!! hahahhaha!!! and thought about u!!!;) hehehehhe. i miss you dear. hehehhe. stayed up late. then sahur, eyes can barely see anything!!! hahahahhahahah!!! i guess im done. huhu. done. P.S: imy.

No comments:

Post a Comment