August 28, 2009

he's sick!!!!;(

reached home. then called him. worried you know!!!! heheheh. his sis say he aslp. got to know he's really down with fever!!!! huhu. cool. my intepraation is right!!!! hehehhehe!!! just hope you wll get well soon;D then just walked pass his house. then went to gp. follow farah a while. then took bs. tired. hehehehehe. then he called!! hehehehehe. then talk3. till i want to go malay dance. talk3. then went li house take attendance book. looked at his house while walking. see part of him. can la!!! ahaahhahah!!!! then got in late for malay dance. then done. dance was damn tiring!!!!then went to cosy jap. then home!!! just saw his shadows. nevermind. at least, saw him!!! hahahahha!!!! then, called him a while. then buka. he went down to meet syed. then. till now, im just patiently waiting;D


Admire me from afar.
Remember me like a star. See me in a special way.
Make me never go away.

Catch me as I fall.
Hear me as I call. Believe me, when I say,
I never want to go away.

With you I fly like a dove.
You really are my one true love.
So keep me here as I lay.
Don't make me ever go away.

I love you so very much.
I am complete with your touch.
Listen to me when I say, I will never go away.

They may pout and they may whine.
They may try to cross the line.
But I will never ever Stray.
No one can make me go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment