April 16, 2009

happie bdae! n nice to see you!

14 april 2009
hey. happy birthday teetot! hehehs. hmmm.... just hope your wishes come true yaww... and about HIM, stay strong yaww girlfriend!! hehehs.

he went ncc camp. 2 days. not gonna see him. after break, talk with Ahzyp jap. then head for class.then,had lesson with Mr Ramesh during self-studies till 3++... i understand la sey! yessa!! then, went to canteen. syidah return me my book that was once with him. hahha!!! memories. then, a few minutes later, saw him.............. =( haiz. never mind. then, he chat with me!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!! hahahha!!! hehehs. his hair got cut. sedih pe.... hahhaha!!! tkpe. stay cute yaww dear one! hahah!!! jkjk. tkde insurance sey bbl. hahah!!!! till here, tc. bb.


a poem that i found while researching.

Do you Realize...That I dream about you every night now?I try to hold onto you in sleep and bring those feelings into lightBut noYou don't realize..Do you Realize...That every time I see you withHERI know I just wasn't good enoughBecause even though together we are perfectYou chose herNoYou don't realize...Do you Realize...That I cry when we hang up after being on the phoneBecause I know that was one more phone call in which I wasn'tBrave enough to tell you what I feelNoYou don't realize...Do you Realize.....how much it hurtsEven after all this time Do you realize I miss the way you smellThe way you're mouth tastesHaving your arms around meLooking in your eyes while you played with my fingersThe way we kissed in publicThe way we kissed in privateThe way You used to say there was no one elseBut then you liked her moreAnd I didn't realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment