April 19, 2009

18 and 19 of april.





hey3!! Walked at Clarke Quey, Boat Quey, Raffles, City Hall. We went Central Mall, Funan Mall and Penin. Wah! It was a hot day! Nearly got heat stroke! hahahha!!! jkjk. A way to describe the day. hahhaha!!! In a day, a lot of things happened! Believe me. hahaha!!! Reached home at 8.30. Went out. Meet family at Jurong Point. Then, HOME SWEET HOME!.... IT WAS A TIRING DAY INDEED... hahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the 19. It was suppose to be. But its not. Too bad its over. I wont want to hurt my heart anymore. Enough is enough. We shall not be together anymore. Not with stupid reasons. I dreamt, i cried, i thought and my feel your presence each time my pass our memory lane. But, it so HISTORY.

Went to watch MVFC. I stayed for the first half only. Went Gek Poh then back home.and now, right here. *LIGHTS OFF*

No comments:

Post a Comment