May 16, 2010

=D. elements

"That song. " and " The Last song."


How similar are they? HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i laughed my lungs out! HAHAHAHAHA!!!XD.

Basically. Yesterday i went to watch Elements match. At Al-Mukminin. Sadly, They lost.;(. 4-3. But YOU scored 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D. hahahha!! Cool......... I like.. HAH! After match, head off to jurong Point. But no motive.-.-". HAH! Walked home with you;D. Then didnt follow Ayah to cousin's soccer. At home. I dont know what i was doing. HAH! Then he called.;D. We chit-chat till midnight. Truths out i guess.;D You were too sleepy to continue the conversation. HAHAH! Sleep well;D.


HAPPY 2ND MONTHSARY TO ATEETOT AND ARIA!!!!!!!!!

Today was stuck at home. Boredom strikes. HAHA! Did some cleaning at home. HAH! Feel so clean. HAHA! WTF! HAHAH!! Then chat with my dear and played games.-.-". Cute huh? I know. Then now, he's off to buy some food. For his family. :D. Currently, just playing Sally's Spa. XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment