January 30, 2010

what an experience

hey. just woke up. had a bad day out. seriously. firstly, went to visit yana at home as she just reached home. planned to go visit her in NUH. but she discharge ready. huhu. hope u will get well soon yea?? then we were heading for vivo at 4?? Li cant make it. I'm so sorry aite gf?? so yea. reach platform, then something terrible happened. sudden attack!!!! my stomach suddenly became so cramp!!!!!!!!! then i feel so drowsy. then decided to go home. I'm sorry you guys. then when walking towards JP, everything was in two figure. i cant hear my surroundings. goodness. i seriously was about to faint in the middle of jurong point. attacked the washroom. then i suddenly sweat like hell!!! i didn't know what the hell is wrong with me. like seriously. the first person i can thought of is ABDUL RAHMAN. called him. he quickly came to JP to fetch me home. as soon as he came, my stomach felt better. then took the bus home. wow. what an experience. reached home, put some oilmen. then slept for hours. i would like to thank you my dear. you seem to be always there every time i need you. but i wasn't. I'm sorry for everything. but seriously. i appreciate your concern my dear;D

No comments:

Post a Comment